Bismillah,
Well it has been a while!  I am now on SKYPE you can add me noori821.

I have also deleted my facebook account. Due to privacy and also I was struggling with all the anti islamic groups etc and facebook doing nothing about it. I had also joined a group called the largest Islamic group which i loved as i was able to get in touch with a lot of reverts like myself and then facebook deleted it!

My brother came up to London at the weekend was lovely to see him. I am going to watch him do the BUPA run tomorrow morning.  He has been a fantastic support as always with my revert, nothing seems to faze him at all and was interested in everything i was telling him.

This is a quick update as i need sleep will blog something soon about Science and the Qur'an - something i am reading about at the moment.

Also a talk coming up this Saturday 5th June on Surah Al Fatihah at Hendon Mosque 6pm - will blog then insha'allah.

Wa Salaams
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Followers