Prayer is the greatest way to help us achieve the blessings of both this world and the Herafter.

The 5 daily prayers I am finding amazing and have really bought a structure to my day and to my life.  Especially now as the understanding of the arabic I am reciting is growing every day. Prayer precludes me from sins, it defends me against diseases, illuminates both my heart and face, it makes me active and in general brings good upon me as i perform it with respect and sincerity.

During prayer my heart and soul are in communication with God.  The closeness to Him, the comfort realised from asking of Him and the spirituality felt from standing in front of Him.  Every part of my body is used in prayer. I feel so peaceful when I pray and only the worthy heart benefits from prayer.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Followers